BBS Coronavirus Update
As you know, the coronavirus COVID-19 situation is rapidly evolving. We are all in uncharted territory and without a doubt we are challenged by things like travel restrictions, event cancellations, and disruptions with planned engagements.
Our hearts go out to those families, friends, and communities that have been directly impacted by the virus.
We wanted to reach out to members in the chance that you haven’t seen this general guidance:
- It is highly recommended that your primary source of up to date guidance is the Center for Disease Control’s COVID-19 prevention
- Relatives of guests on the Grand Princess Cruise can call a family assistance hotline: 1.888.358.8055
- For additional information visit the San Francisco Department of Public Health
- The public can sign up to receive SFCovid-19 alert text messages by texting COVID19SF to the shortcode: 888-777
- Our partners at the British Consulate General work to support all British nationals and they can be contacted 24/7. Please note that the Consulate in San Francisco will provide assistance to British nationals in Washington State. Useful telephone numbers:
- British Consulate General San Francisco : +1.415.617.1300
- British Consulate General Los Angeles: +1.310.789.0031
"We had a wonderful time at the AGM! It was so nice to see friends and catch up on BBS events and relief cases."